Active Topics

Author Topic: WANTED - decat mid pipe  (Read 384 times)

Offline Dudeofrude

• SX Pro
  • Bike: 2016 Z1000SX
  • City / Town: Cleethorpes
WANTED - decat mid pipe
on: 26 Aug 21, 01:09:38
Hey just wondering during on the off chance if anyone has a de cat Y pipe for the dual exhausts they want rid of?
I have just bought some aftermarket downpipes but they have come with the single side decat pipe and I'm wanting to stick with 2. I've looked on ebay etc but they all seem to come from abroad? I even contacted lextek and they won't sell that part on its own for some reason?

So if anyone has one knocking about or maybe even fancies swapping a dual pipe for a single sided one? Or knows of where to get one could you please let me know  :828:

Here's what I have
You might like Harleys, Yamaha's, KTMs or Honda's but at the end of the day.... its Night

Offline mdr1970

• SX God
  • Bike: 2014 ABS (MEF)
  • City / Town: Peterborough
Re: WANTED - decat mid pipe
Reply #1 on: 26 Aug 21, 03:58:56
Always gonna come from abroad, as it's a non standard part  :006:

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20210826065741&SearchText=z1000sx+decat+pipe

Never had any issues with parts I've bought from here  :028:
2014 Z1000sx Blacknificent Made in JAPAN, Perfected in the UK  :008:

Offline Dudeofrude

• SX Pro
Reply #2 on: 26 Aug 21, 04:04:13
*Originally Posted by mdr1970 [+]
Always gonna come from abroad, as it's a non standard part  :006:

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20210826065741&SearchText=z1000sx+decat+pipe

Never had any issues with parts I've bought from here  :028:

Thanks I never thought to check on there tbh. I've bought a load of silly little bits (reservoir lids, anodised dust caps, oik plugs etc) in the last and always been good along as ya don't mind waiting.
If nobody ends up having one then I'll give it a try 👍🏻
You might like Harleys, Yamaha's, KTMs or Honda's but at the end of the day.... its Night

Offline Dudeofrude

• SX Pro
Reply #3 on: 29 Aug 21, 08:10:41
I ordered the Chinese one from Aliexpress so I'll let you all l ow if it's any good when it arrives 👍🏻
Also providing it fits correctly I'll have a single sided decat pipe for sale if anyone would be interested