Active Topics

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Service Costs  (Read 109075 times)

Offline Darseyno1

• SX Master
  • Bike: Kawasaki sx 1000
Re: Service Costs
« Reply #400 on: May 17, 2019, 07:25:33 PM »
yeah I had mine done in Phillip McCallen's as well for the same money. Fantastic staff and great service. I was asked if I wanted to take any of the bikes out whilst my bike was being serviced, but I choose to walk around and chill out, that was when I seen shufflers bike sitting ready to go. it is plain to see that many of our biking buddies on here have been completely ripped off.
"ye must be born again"

Online shuffler3

• SX Member
  • Bike: SX Performance
« Reply #401 on: May 17, 2019, 09:40:23 PM »
*Originally Posted by Darseyno1 [+]
yeah I had mine done in Phillip McCallen's as well for the same money. Fantastic staff and great service. I was asked if I wanted to take any of the bikes out whilst my bike was being serviced, but I choose to walk around and chill out, that was when I seen shufflers bike sitting ready to go. it is plain to see that many of our biking buddies on here have been completely ripped off

100% mate . Was asked the same . Left my bike in the night before as I was working next day . ‘What bike do you want, sure take it to practice at NW200 and il see ya later ‘ not many dealers would do that !
Honda CBR600F
Honda CBR1000RR
Kawasaki Z1000SX Performance /Tourer

Offline Dan Francisco

• SX Junior
« Reply #402 on: May 18, 2019, 09:53:24 AM »
Following a ring round, thought I’d share the first (600 mile) service quotes from Kawasaki Dealers in South East & London for 2019 model.

CBS Whitton £194
Groombridge £180
Laguna £130
South London Kawasaki £250
Daytona £130
Alf’s £143.18
P&H £213 (offered 10% discount) when asked to price match after buying here.

Daytona offered to beat any better quotes, so on calling back, they beat Laguna with £125. Plus oil filter voucher will be about £110.

Hope this info helps! 😉

Offline Takamota

• SX Member
  • Bike: Z1000SX
  • City / Town: Lossiemouth
« Reply #403 on: May 18, 2019, 10:17:40 AM »
Really confused by the way some Kawasaki dealers can charge £30 but most are between £100 and £200. Surely Kawasaki dealers should all be in the same ball park especially for 1st and subsequent intermediate services?? The differences are quite shocking to me.