Active Topics

Author Topic: My longest trip on the sx  (Read 417 times)

Offline nimmz

• SX Pro
  • Bike: Z1000sx orange
  • City / Town: Devon
My longest trip on the sx
on: 29 Sep 20, 11:30:01
I’m on the last night of my longest trip on the sx, I left Devon last Thursday. I meet up up with a few friends on the the m6 and we stopped at Preston overnight, before going on to Carlisle ( it was was going to be Moffat) but had to change plans due to to currant restrictions. Meet up up with a friend who lives near Carlisle and had 3 fantastic days covering north of the border, the lakes, Dales and Pennines. We traveled to wales for a couple of days to break up the journey home. We had a great day out today out through horseshoe pass through Bala to Porthmadog, back to the ponderosa cafe before a couple of beers before an overnight in Llangollen. We have had a dry six days but the forecast for tomorrow is horrendous for the 240 mile ride home. After the fantastic week I have had it tomorrow will be a small price to pay. On a side note our group consisted of my 2017 sx a 2020 sx and 3 ZZR’s all Kawasaki’s none missed a beat. I’m currently on 1360miles for this trip, with 240 miles until home. I thought I would throw in a random pic from the horseshoe pass.

Offline Daveblackbird

• SX Member
  • Bike: Z1000SX Tourer
  • City / Town: Macclesfield
Re: My longest trip on the sx
Reply #1 on: 30 Sep 20, 03:34:53
 :464:
Great trip thanks for sharing!