Active Topics

Author Topic: Yamaha MT09 Sport Tracker - Wirral, England  (Read 191 times)

Offline wirral_biker

• SX Member
  • Bike: Z1000SX Z900RS
  • City / Town: Wirral
The MT-09 Sport Tracker is an accessorised variant of the successful naked MT-09 bike, including side number boards, off road pegs, carbon front mudguard and special seat.
This matt grey Yamaha MT-09 Sport Tracker is in Immaculate Condition. It comes with a Spare Key, Red Key, Service Book, Owners Manual. It includes features such as  ABS, High Akrapovic Can, OE hand guards, Stainless Steel rear mudguard extender, Radiator Guard.

It has a ridiculous amount of torque. This can be tamed in B mode very nicely, so it doesn't have to be a beast all of the time and it also allows for smoother riding at low speeds.
In A mode it is an absolute wheelie machine. I suppose this can be a con too, so if you're not into that you may as well get a tamer bike or just keep it in STD mode.

It looks great and pictures don't really do it justice. People are always coming up to me saying how nice it looks.

The riding position is upright and very comfortable. I don't get aching wrists or back pain whilst riding even for long periods.

Engine: 847 cc Triple, 113 bhp

Mileage is about 2,850 but I will uncover her from the back of the garage if any interest etc.

£5,500 firm
Bike on Wirral ( CH61 )