Active Topics

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Kawasaki Gpz550 Moriwaki replica  (Read 283 times)

Offline wirral_biker

• SX Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: Z1000SX Z900RS
  • City / Town: Wirral
Kawasaki Gpz550 Moriwaki replica
« on: January 05, 2019, 02:16:42 PM »
How on earth do you advertise a superb one off motorcycle like this?
1981 Kawasaki GPz550D1
Moriwaki
replica
This bike was totally built from the ground up by the well respected Overland and Classic motorcycle company based in Melton Mowbray
and professionally painted by CT MOTORCYCLE SERVICES.
Frame is powder coated and all paintwork,
is 'as new' and probably better than factory spec ( all stickers lacquered in )!
New pair Dynatec coils and Taylor ignitionleads
Acewell ACE-1500 speedometer
Spacious and very comfy single seat suede ( suede or suede effect; I cannot tell ! )
PDM60 ( fuse box without fuses ) and bespoke wiring loom and electrex regulator
Fully rebuilt Forks with brand new stanchions
Front and rear discs are as new ( only 625 miles)
Frame powder coated
Zephyr 550 alloy swing arm
Gazi piggyback shocks
Bespoke one off footrests ( not rear sets - normal position )
Brand new FULL yoshimura exhaust
Fully rebuilt brake calipers with new pistons etc ( inline bleed nipple on rear )
New bearings in wheels, cush drive,swingarm,head races etc
Top spec x ring chain and sprocket set,
Fitted with later ZX barrels,pistons ,head and carbs.
So plenty powerful.
Mileage (only) 625 miles now so piston rings etc just about run in
:-)
Since buying the bike last year, I have fitted straight bars and fitted new black stainless HEL front brake lines.
New GEL battery fitted last year and super bright LED indicators have been fitted . All lights/lenses are road legal E4 lense approved.
Small tool box mounted under the seat frame. Speedometer is spot on re miles per hour ( and time
) but can do other things which I haven't bothered with !
Twin dyno coils and all new wiring by Overlander( they also fitted a PDM60 instead of a fuse box ).
Petrol tank pressure tested before painting ( no need to have a chemical liner - all metal ) etc. All transfers are lacquered in.
Deep finish.
I recently had the carbs professionally cleaned etc and she runs and starts spot on.
Absolutely a unique and one off bike with a genuine legal Yoshimura ( deep mellow sound, not loud ) silencer.
New oil and filter last August. Very comfy to ride all day.
I will have forgotten plenty what has been done to the bike but you won't be disappointed if you buy her.
All stainless bolts etc. Mileage is showing as about 625 miles from the rebuild.
Continental tyres only done 625 'running in' miles.
Legal number plate and bar end mirror.
No advisories on M.O.T. ( issued last June 2018 )
Paintwork is perfect and colouring is not as loud in real world as the digital photo's show....but is a crowd gathering bike !
Cash or BACS.
It is a lovely genuine well tuned bike
Currently on SORN
Can ride it to deliver it ( within reason !! lol ) but need a lift back home etc
Low price FOR QUICK SALE
Bike on CH61 Wirral.
£2995 OVNO
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 02:18:48 PM by wirral_biker »