Active Topics

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Spark Plug change at 15K?  (Read 1600 times)

Offline whyhaveone

• SX God
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: 2016 Z1000SX ABS
  • City / Town: Hampshire
Re: Spark Plug change at 15K?
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2018, 09:14:17 AM »
I've decided not to change them.  :018:

Thanks all for your comments.
Kawasaki: 1975 250-S1C; 1977 Z650-B1; 1980 Z1000 MKII A3; 2010 ER6n; 2013 Z1000SX ABS; 2016 Z1000SX ABS Tourer

Offline Shandy

• SX Master
  • A Motorbike's For Life, Not Just Sunny Days!
  • Bike: ‘16 Z1000SX Blue
  • City / Town: Sidcup, Kent
Re: Spark Plug change at 15K?
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2018, 10:42:44 AM »
*Originally Posted by burty [+]
I take it that's the dealership in Maidstone.   I know them well.  I would recommend that you try  Bowen Moto in Chatham.  They are not cheap but they always do a thorough job.

Thanks Burty,

Yeah the Maidstone branch. Like I said really good sales department, just sick of taking bike there for service or repairs and wondering if work is going to be done properly??

I now think they've lost my spare key and are denying it!  :230: I've bent main key slightly and was looking for the spare, it's always been kept with all the other paperwork in the Kawasaki folder I got with bike. Last person to have it was them, when completing service and now it's not there  :027:.

To be honest it's over a month ago since they had it and there's no way I can prove it, but I've completely turned my house upside down looking for key, with no success  :019:

I phoned them and their service department state they don't have it, I bet they don't anymore but I wouldn't imagine they'd admit to losing it either.

i'm considering trying P&H motorcycles in Crawley, I work literally down the road and I've heard good things about them. Otherwise it's a bit of a trek but Alf's in Worthing is excellent!
Support Your NHS @ 70yrs old