Active Topics

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Dealer reviews  (Read 1500 times)

Offline Raginghulk

• SX Member
  • Bike: 2018 Z1000 SX
  • City / Town: Cramlington
Re: Dealer reviews
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2018, 12:44:37 AM »
M and S in Newcastle have been good so far with me, bought bike and had first service done there. Not the cheapest for servicing, but buying the bike they were spot on 👍
If your not smiling after a ride, go and do it again till you are!!
😃😃😃

Offline Mr NSB

• SX Pro
  • Bike: Z1000SX WJF
  • City / Town: Andover
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2018, 07:17:41 AM »
I can recommend Bournemouth Kawasaki for both sales and service. I know quite a few others who have used them and recommend them also.

I have recently purchased from and yesterday had my first service at Daytona Motorcycles. I can’t fault them so far. I was talking to another service customer in the dealership yesterday and he had bought a number of bikes from them over the last 20 years and said they have been excellent. Also they are still knocking a grand off the retail price of the SX.

Offline John chamney

• SX Member
  • Bike: Z1000sx
  • City / Town: Cosby Leicester
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2018, 09:00:04 AM »
Kawasaki are responsible for all warranty work however if any damage caused to your bike whilst this work is being carried out then your claim lies with the dealership and Kawasaki don’t want to know . My bike went in to Leicester Kawasaki  after it dumped its coolant due to plastic being in the coolant system , they sorted this however in the process managed to put a scratch and chip in my tank to which neither they or Kawasaki want to know about  :230: , Drayton Croft says because the bosses son worked on it it couldn’t be him and the fact it was just over a year old with 280 miles on it it had to be me  :oh_no: where does that logic come from , supposedly caused by a stone ! Have rang them three times each time promised a call back but none come . Will try Kawasaki uk again tomorrow but they have already said my claim lays with the dealership , my thought is if the bike hadn’t gone wrong in the first place I wouldn’t have this problem  :023:

Offline keithzx

• SX Pro
  • Bike: z 1000 sx tourer
  • City / Town: south shields
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2018, 11:50:09 AM »
without doubt the cheapest dealer in the uk for Kawasaki is orrel road in wigan, I have purchased two new zzr 1400's from them , no dealer in the country could get any were near the deals I got with them , in fact a couple of dealers thought I was lying about the deals orrel offered me , never mind they had always been true to there word, had my servicing also done by them  no problems . apart from the ride from Tyneside to get it done, I was in the middle of part exing my 1600 gt with them to get my 2017 sx ,again no dealer in the country could match there deal , unfortunately at the time there was a shortage of the  green 2017 sx's in the country and they could not get me one in time ,I managed to get my 2017 from tilston's Stockton , it had just arrived in stock so I bought it straight away ,I have had nothing but good service form tilstons , would recommend them anytime . going in on Tuesday for its first years service and new tyres, 

Offline 1952paul0

• SX Junior
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2018, 12:09:24 PM »
Bournemouth Kawasaki did good deal and service was great, did what they said they would do and when they would do it faultlessly

Offline trivster

• SX Master
  • Bike: 2018 Z1000SX
  • City / Town: Marazion
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2018, 01:14:22 PM »
Cornwall Kawasaki is the best dealer I’ve ever used but not exactly local to you!

Offline Gothrick

• SX Junior
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2018, 07:35:58 PM »
Chris Walker Kawasaki at Grantham, great sales and service.

Offline Gaffa22

• SX Junior
  • City / Town: NORWICH
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2018, 08:35:03 PM »
Who is your nearest dealer ?

Offline yeendy

• SX Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: bmw r1200rs
  • City / Town: gt Massingham
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2018, 10:39:27 PM »
nearest dealer is Norwich Kawasaki , but can't get a green one .

Offline Gaffa22

• SX Junior
  • City / Town: NORWICH
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2018, 09:32:48 AM »
*Originally Posted by yeendy [+]
nearest dealer is Norwich Kawasaki , but can't get a green one .

By Kawasaki Norwich I assume you mean Seastar Superbikes at Newton Flotman 
but yes they only have silver ones