Active Topics

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Disappointed 😢  (Read 9115 times)

Offline Ninjamaster

• SX God
  • What's a corner?
  • Bike: 2018 z1000sx
  • City / Town: Essex
Re: Disappointed 😢
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2018, 09:47:42 AM »
*Originally Posted by John chamney [+]
Can’t see how they can argue the pannier damage now , glad at least you have proof . The annoying thing is one or all of them knew they did it yet they choose to deny responsibility , they would rather risk loosing someone’s custom than putting their hand up and putting their hand in their pocket , which would cost them a lot less . You are going to recommend a dealership like that to all your friends they don’t seem to realise their short sightedness.

Agree with you John it's bad business. I mean the tech who worked on my bike told a bare face lie, straight up, no 2 ways about it. Then the cheek to call me a liar! Will I buy another bike from them? Of course not because I don't trust them.any longer.
2017 ninja 650 SOLD

Offline John chamney

• SX Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: Z1000sx
  • City / Town: Cosby Leicester
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2018, 02:55:12 PM »
 :461:

Offline wirral_biker

• SX Member
  • Bike: Z1000SX Z900RS
  • City / Town: Wirral
« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2018, 08:41:07 PM »
*Originally Posted by John chamney [+]
Well am still waiting even though they said the parts would be with them Monday. To be honest I have lost all faith in Kawasaki, as soon as they told me there was plastic in the coolant which can only have happened at manufacture they should have been jumping through hoops to have tried to save face . As it is I still don’t know what’s happening , they have told me what they intend to do but I’ve had no calls to let me know their progress . All in all a very poor show and I for one will not be buying Kawasaki again .my next port of call now is to let MCN and other related media’s my dealings and how it’s been handled , if anyone else has any suggestions on who to contact I would be grateful ☹️

Had a bid 'throw my teddy out of the pram' with Kwacker with my Eddie Lawson Z1100R.  Said I'd never buy from them again....but bought a new ZX12r in 2006 and again threw my teddy out of the pram.  Their warranty work/customer relations was absolute shite !
So this last month...trying them again and treated myself to a shiny 2019 Z1000SX and a shiny Z900rs.........so I'm panicking now with just 300 miles on the SX and 650 on the RS  !!!  Then again a brand new BMW K75RT needed a new engine after just 7 miles !!! :019:

Offline John chamney

• SX Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: Z1000sx
  • City / Town: Cosby Leicester
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2018, 07:36:46 AM »
Trying them again !!! They don’t deserve your custom , once is enough for me , the best Drayton Croft offered me was to go halves on chips away ! Why am I paying towards what they’ve done and are chips away going to get rid of a scratch you can get your nail in and not notice it when their done ! , complained to Kawasaki uk and they don’t want to know , love the bike but there’s no way I will buy another Kawasaki ever , both the dealership and Kawasaki have had chance to put things right but with short sight have chosen not too. :827:

Offline wirral_biker

• SX Member
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2018, 05:12:51 PM »
I know...I was that angry with them that my 'boycott' lasted 20 years !!!   Hopefully my two new bikes ( Z900RS Cafe and the Z1000SX ) with have impeccable manners...but I agree with you re personally not using them again after the way you have been treated.

Offline wirral_biker

• SX Member
« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2018, 06:43:41 PM »
*Originally Posted by wirral_biker [+]
I know...I was that angry with them that my 'boycott' lasted 20 years !!!   Hopefully my two new bikes ( Z900RS Cafe and the Z1000SX ) with have impeccable manners...but I agree with you re personally not using them again after the way you have been treated.

Finally got her run in...damp and very dodgy country lanes...but now the fun starts !

Offline Ninjamaster

• SX God
  • What's a corner?
  • Bike: 2018 z1000sx
  • City / Town: Essex
« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2018, 06:45:06 PM »
I thought the run in was 600?

You had your 1st service yet?
2017 ninja 650 SOLD

Offline wirral_biker

• SX Member