Active Topics

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: PPF (Paint Protection Film) Fitted  (Read 324 times)

Offline Jimbrodie1

• SX Pro
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: 2017 Z1000SX ABS
  • City / Town: Nantwich
PPF (Paint Protection Film) Fitted
« on: May 14, 2018, 06:51:06 PM »
Just had PPF (Paint Protection Film)

Just had this fit today to both sides of the tank in readiness for my Spain & Portugal tour next week. Tank got pretty scuffed up last year during my 2.5K  mile tour so thought I would get it protected this year.

Great job and exactly as I wanted, you can't tell it's there so doesn't spoil the look of the bike.

I had it done at Scope Automotive in Stoke on Trent. Real nice couple of guys who do signs and window tint etc for Premier League Football Team coaches and the like. They have just sorted the Man City coach after the demented Liverpool fans attacked it  :134:

Anyway if you would like it doing they charge £55 to fit it, ride in ride out. Or as they now have the template from my bike they will do a set of pre cut fit it yourself for £25 delivered.

Please note I am not affiliated with them at all just thought I would share what I thought was a great service.

You can find them here http://www.scopeautomotive.co.uk/ Tell them I sent you  :028:

Couple of pics attached ....

Offline Dartagnan

• SX Pro
  • They be treacle mines out the back..
Re: PPF (Paint Protection Film) Fitted
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 07:54:37 PM »
nice, what Cans are they?

Offline Jimbrodie1

• SX Pro
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: 2017 Z1000SX ABS
  • City / Town: Nantwich
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 10:41:57 PM »
These ones, great quality and VERY LOUD as I have Lextek straight through downpipes on it as well ...

https://www.spengineering.co.uk/kawasaki-z1000sx-touring-10-17-tri-oval-big-bore-stubby-carbon-fibre-exhausts.html

Offline NoddyNinja

• SX Master
  • Bike: 2014 Black ABS
  • City / Town: Rossendale
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 08:43:12 PM »
+1 for SP cans, not to loud with baffles out, with cat and standard pipes